If you have any feedback on how we can make our new website better please do contact us. We would like to hear from you. 
Selling or Leasing by Law you need a BER
The BER Certificate is a certificate showing the energy efficiency (energy rating) of your home. That means how much energy is consumed to provide heat and light to the building and how much heat loss occurs through the walls, windows, roof , doors etc.The range of energy ratings is from A1(Best Rating – Most Energy Efficient) to G (Worst Rating – Least Energy Efficient)
A Sample Certificate is shown below
As part of the Government’s Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD), a Building Energy Rating (BER) certificate is required at the point of sale or rental of a building, or on completion of a new building.A BER certificate is now compulsory for all new homes, with the exeption of homes occupied for less than 3 months of the year. From the 1st of January 2009 a BER certificate has been compulsory for all homes being sold or rented. A BER Certificate is Valid for 10 years. If you started renting this year the dwelling should have a BER certificate. If you purchased a new or second hand home this year, the dwelling should have a BER certificate.
  Site Map